Adularia Therapies and Consultancy Ltd, Adularia Therapies and Consultancy “Independent Living” Ltd and Adularia Therapies and Consultancy “Sussex” Ltd understands that yours/clients/service users privacy is important to you/them and that you/them care about how yours/theirs personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.adularia.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your/clients/service users rights under the law.
1. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Adularia and WIX/BeaRepair whose registered address and trading address is “OAKLEIGH” 26 Highclere Road, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 4HD
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. Your/clients/service users Rights
As a data subject, you/clients/service users have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
– The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data,
– The right of access to the personal data we hold about you/clients/service users (see section 10);
– The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you/clients/service users is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 12);
– The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you/clients/service users (we only hold yours/clients/service users personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you/clients/service users would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 12);
– The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your/client/service user personal data.
– The right to object to us using your/client/service user personal data for particular purposes.
– Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you/client/service user have any cause for complaint about our use of your/their personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 12 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you/client/service user. If we are unable to help; you/client/service user also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your/client/service user rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your/their local Citizens Advice Bureau.
4. What Data Do We Collect?
– contact information such as email addresses and where provided, telephone numbers, skype addresses and postal addresses;
– IP address;
– Occasionally your /client/service user web browser type, version and operating system may be collected by third party portals and provided to us;
-Data provided by third parties.
Where we advertise our services on third party portals or websites, we may be sent personal data relating to people interested in those services, in such cases we are the Data Processor and will always treat this data in the same way and with the same security as data that is provided directly to us.
5. How Do We Use Your/their Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
Our use of your/their personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you/client/service user, because you/client/service user have consented to our use of your/their personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails or completing and signing of forms during initial “Consultation/Assessment), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
Specifically, we may use your/their data for the following purposes:
– Answering enquiries and emails.
– Sending you/clients/service users reports/updates which may be of interest to you/them.
– Providing advice to you/clients/service users when requested.
– Sending newsletters (once facility is in place) if signed up to, and from which you/client/service user may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. We will not, however, send you/client/service user any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that “We” fully protect yours/clients/service users rights and comply with “Our” obligations under the GDPR. When you/clients/service users subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email to the email address you/client/service user entered for receiving the newsletter, we will store your/their email address until you/client/service user unsubscribe. Your/their name and email address are the only data required to subscribe to the newsletter.
You/client/service user have the right to withdraw your/their consent to us using your/their personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained to assist with you/client/service users programmes until you/client/service user notify us that you/client/service user are no longer requiring our services or no longer wish to hear from us and the relevant storage time has lapsed.
6. How and where do we store your/client/service user Data?
We only keep your/their personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your/their permission to keep it and or (storage time lapse).
Your/their data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your/their data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through “Our Site”.
Steps we take to secure and protect your/their data include:
– Password-protected computers and devices.
– Password-protected email.
– Password-protected website.
– Password protection for the newsletter database.
– All passwords are changed regularly.
– Printed material which contain data will be stored in a locked cupboard within a secure office.
7. Do We Share Your/their Data?
We may share your/their data with trusted associates with whom we work closely (Personal Assistant, Doctor, Consultant, Next of Kin, Legal Attorney) in order for administration/payment purposes and consent of programme if needed by one of above if not already provided by (Management/client/service user).
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your/their data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your/their rights and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We will never share your/their personal data with any other third parties (Personal Assistant, Doctor, Consultant, Next of Kin, Legal Attorney etc) without your/their express consent. Should you/client/service user consent (as requested at the time of consultation assement) ,we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your/their data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your/their rights, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your/their personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
In the event that any of your/their data is to be transferred in such a manner; you/client/service user will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
9. Your/their Right to Withhold Information:
10. How Can you/client/service user access your/their data?
You/client/service user have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your/their request free of charge. Please contact us for more details using the contact details below in section 13, alternatively, please ask to see Our Data Protection Policy.
All Cookies used by and on “Our Site” are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your/their computer or device, you/client/service user will be shown a prompt requesting your/their consent to set those Cookies. By giving your/their consent to the placing of Cookies you/client/service user are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you/client/service user. You/client/service user may, if you/client/service user wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of “Our Site” may not function fully or as intended.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you/client/service user can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your/their internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you/client/service user to choose whether you/client/service user wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your/their internet browser or the documentation that came with your/their device.
You/client/service user can choose to delete Cookies on your/their computer or device at any time, however you/client/service user may lose any information that enables you/client/service user to access “Our Site” more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you/client/service user keep your/their internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you/client/service user consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your/their internet browser and manufacturer of your/their computer or device if you/client/service user are unsure about adjusting your/their privacy settings.
Some pages on “Our Site” use third party services or software, such as maps, online videos or social networking features to enhance the use of our site. Many of these services may set cookies in your/their browser. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of “Our Site” and your/their use and experience of “Our Site” will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
12. Contacting Us